Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson ET-4550 is not printing well, I have run the

Customer Question
My Epson ET-4550 is...

My Epson ET-4550 is not printing well, I have run the mainteance program 3 times but not much better, what else can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

From windos 10 wirelss as well as a MAC wireless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET-4550?

The las feww months it get worse and worse

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

It update automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I read somewhere that there is a power head cleaning available but i don't see it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I GOT NO RESPONCE AND HAVE FIXED IT MYSELF, PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD OR I WILL HAVE THE CHARGES REVERSED. YOUR SERVICE IS VERY POOR.

I have been extremely busy today responding to the replies that I got to my introductory response. I researched your problem, but I did not get a reply from you. That is the reason that you were not served. You were not served because you did not reply to my introductory greeting. I apologize for being unable to serve you. Your problem was challenging, and I looked forward to it, but I just got tied up on other questions that took an unusually long time to resolve. I am glad that you fixed the problem yourself and got your printer working. If you have any more questions or if the problem recurs, please let me know, and I will do my best to help you. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. If I do not hear from you, you will not be charged.

John, Computer Science Engineer