Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Cannon will not print out black/ copies. I have cleaned,

Customer Question
My Cannon will not...

My Cannon will not print out black/white copies. I have cleaned, ran test etc. I can print out in color but no black text. It suddenly started doing this and I have changed all cartiridges.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just started today.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just the black ink suddenly stopped. When I print out a blank page comes up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please