Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't remember how to print out my document. XP-330. A…

Customer Question
Thank you. I...

Thank you. I can't remember how to print out my document.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

XP-330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A couple of days, but I just got the printer and haven't been using it too much.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you trying to print out from Windows PC?