Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I set it to print black and only.....no color? I did it…

Customer Question
Can I set it...

Can I set it to print black and white only.....no color?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

I did it once and then did a nozzle check....seems to work good there but I want to stop printing in color...how can I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

Hiw is that goig to shut the color off?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No...not at this time

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer?

What is your computer operating system?