Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A NEW CANON PIXMA TS8020 AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO…

Customer Question
I HAVE A NEW...

I HAVE A NEW CANON PIXMA TS8020 AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS LABELS.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

LAPTOP A WINDOWS PRO.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

BRAND NEW AND I AM PROBABLY NOT EDUCATED PROPERLY.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A FEW HOURS AGO.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question.

usually the software that you are using to create the labels will take care of everything for you as far as printing

what have you done so far to make the labels that you want to print ?

I figured it out myself and downloaded AVERY software which did the job. Thanks for the $33.00 mistake on my part.

Well I am glad it worked out for you.

I did say that you needed software to do it

I hope that you will give me a good rating as that affects my standing on this site

Thank you