Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble printing labels from my Epson XP-830. I've…

Customer Question
Having trouble printing labels...

Having trouble printing labels from my Epson XP-830. I've contacted Epson Support and they said my printer settings are correct but I may have some type of configuration problem with computer and printer. I can print normal Word files just not labels

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP-830: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

One week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

John, Computer Science Engineer