Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot connect printer to computer and cannot move space so…

Customer Question
Cannot connect printer to...

Cannot connect printer to computer and cannot move space so ink cartridges can be entered

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB but it's not connected instructions says do not connect yet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's waiting to be started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Brand new printer never been updated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the make and model no. of the printer?