Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to replace black ink cartridge....not sure what to…

Customer Question
Trying to replace black...

Trying to replace black ink cartridge....not sure what to peel off cartridge before inserting?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Wf 2650

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message other than black ink needs new cartridge...able to open the lid and have removed used cartridge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.