Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP deskjet 6940 power light resume light blinking and 2

Customer Question
HP deskjet 6940 power...

HP deskjet 6940 power light resume light blinking and 2 print cartridges are on but solid

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

3 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Changed the print cartridges today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if your getting any error message on your printer screen?