Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't scan to my network folder on my LaserJet Pro MFP…

Customer Question
I can't scan to...

I can't scan to my network folder on my LaserJet Pro MFP M277. I'm on a Mac using High Sierra. This just started happening and I can scan to email.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your LaserJet when you try to scan?

I(t say it cannot write to the Destination Folder because it is read-only, or has the wrong permissions or is no longer available. The folder is there and it's read/write. I haven't changed anything.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm not sure. Certainly not since I downloaded the new Mac OS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Everything else is fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
I have waited a long time for a response. I can't wait any longer and do not expect my credit card to be charged. The $5 deposit (supposed to be refundable) should be removed also.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

If you can do it quickly. I was waiting 90 minutes for a response.
No. I want to end this session and don't expect a charge.

I apologize for the situation where you had to wait. I just got online about thirty minutes ago, and I had to take care of old business before accepting new customers. We are a company of independent experts who work flexible schedules and there were no other experts available when you posted your question. I am uniquely qualified to resolve your problem. May we proceed?

I don't have time now.

Okay. Please return at your convenience< and I will assist you when you have the time. I understand your frustration, and I apologize for the inconvenience.