Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have all in one scan and fax mfcl27400w get dial tone when…

Customer Question
I have all in...

I have all in one scan and fax mfcl27400w get dial tone when I fax but fax does not go thru only get report busy

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I have no problem scanning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never, would not know what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.