Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson printer. won’t recognize cartridge. That printer

Customer Question
Epson printer. won’t recognize...

Epson printer. won’t recognize cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

That printer cannot recognize cartridge

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Replace with epepson brand exclusively

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

First it at was black, then now it’s cyan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please try the below and let me know the outcome.

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Thanks,

Kumar

No luck. I get error message cannot recognize cyan cartridge

What is the model of your printer?

Thanks,
Kumar

Wf-3530 epson
Cancel any subscription between us. I only agreed to $5.00 charge. I don’t want your service.
I did not agree to 28.00. Charge