Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will print only upper 3/4, not bottom 1/4. Canon MX 492. Has…

Customer Question
Will print only upper...

Will print only upper 3/4, not bottom 1/4

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX 492

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Has worked well until last day or two

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Installed windows 10 month ago,but printer worked well until last day or two

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

When you try to take the print, can you please check the print preview and let me know what you see? Do you see the full page or 3/4th of the page?

Thanks,

Kumar