Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP DeskJet 3700 All in One series. Unable to get power in…

Customer Question
HP DeskJet 3700 All...

HP DeskJet 3700 All in One series. Unable to get power in the Printer.Checked all connections. Power button will not light up. Small green light in back of printer is on.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your DeskJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless, I think.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never did to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer worked fine yesterday. Now when I press the power On button nothing happens.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you give me the complete model number of the printer rather than just the series?

SerialNumber CN6882DBW7

The model should be something along the lines of DeskJet 3755 for example.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.