Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has stopped working for me. Earlier worked well, wireless…

Customer Question
It has stopped working...

It has stopped working for me. Earlier worked well, wireless connection. Now, NO!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson ET-2550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET-2550?

How long? Couple of months, don't use it every day.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never did. (I'm the digital village idiot.)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what is the exact issue you have when you try to use the printer?

Please let me know