Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The photo tray is blocked. The photo tray is blocked. pleas…

Customer Question
The photo tray is...

The photo tray is blocked.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

The photo tray is blocked. pleas adjust the tray and try again. ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

One week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.