Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to replace the color ink cartrige on my Envy printer.

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the color ink cartrige on my Envy printer. There is a pink "arm" left from last ink. How do I remove it or does it stay? In what direction do I place the new cartridge? How hard must I push?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Envy HP 5530

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just purchased the new cartridge yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Problem is not the computer. Problem is how to install the new ink.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you click on my link below please

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03737202

And follow the steps there to replace the ink.

this will guide you through how this is done.

Let me know how you go please

Thank you