Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error code 4D showing on the screen. I have

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error code 4D showing on the screen. I have powered it off and it is still showing that.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't recall

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your machine please?

Thank you

Epson WF 2750
No thank you.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please