Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My on-off button keeps flashing and I cannot print. Epson…

Customer Question
My on-off button keeps...

My on-off button keeps flashing and I cannot print

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Epson xp-235

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have only had the printer for about 2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats fine thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

no change Richard, still the same
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

I am Bhavik. I will help you in it.

Did you recently replaced ink cartridge ? If so , Please reinstall the ink cartridge.

Also let me know if there is any other light as well which is flashing like wifi,ink,paper etc. Please make sure that all the doors of printers are properly closed,specially front cover.

Hi Bhavik
on/off light still flashing
ink light on but not flashingno other lights flashing
I have reinstalled new ink cartridge
This problem has not been solved so I took the printer back to the supplier who issued me with a new printer.
Could you please arrange a refund of my payment
Kind Regards
Ross Cummins