Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

M hp ESKJET 2050 WONT WORK. ON BUTTON FLASHES AND RE LIHTS…

Customer Question
M hp ESKJET 2050...

M hp ESKJET 2050 WONT WORK. ON BUTTON FLASHES AND RE LIHTS APPEAR WHEN I TRY TO PRINT

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

DESKJET 2050

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO USE IT FOR MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

DONT KNOW HOW

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

PROBABLY NOT

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
WHEN WILL U BE INFORMING ME?
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

No it doesnt work at all. No different than before. Please refund the money back to my credit card. Thank u for your effort.