Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Warning signal says to close scanner and it is close. Can't…

Customer Question
Warning signal says to...

Warning signal says to close scanner and it is close. Can't install ink cartridge because of this.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I haven't scan anything. was trying to install an ink cartridge, but it keeps telling me to close scanner unit

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just downloading what was recommended, it couldn't complete the driver installations. checked the connection and alll is good

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

So what do i do about the scanner warning

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device that is having the issue.

Thank you

Sorry, but I’ve solved the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused.

No problem!