Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just spent 2 hourswith support and now my printer has…

Customer Question
I have just spent...

I have just spent 2 hourswith support and now my printer has jjust sent my envelopes in at an odd angle so they get caught in the printer, HELP11 I need it right no!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Photo smart 5 5 20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

My case # ***** KM4664

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

1/2 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My case # ***** KM4664 but now when I run enveloopes through they always send the first one without an addres and now the feeder is feeding sending my envelopes mto the left. HELP!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No