Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Out of paper light is flashing, but I have inserted paper.

Customer Question
Out of paper light...

Out of paper light is flashing, but I have inserted paper. What do I do to get it started again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP DeskJet 932C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Just a few minutes. It stopped in the middle of a page printing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably a long time - don' have that information.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I can tell for now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please