Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not feed paper holder back into place. Cannon mx922.

Customer Question
Can not feed paper...

Can not feed paper holder back into place

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Just when to put paper in and tray came out unable to load paper seems to be to wide and tray is complete out will not catch to go back in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Do not remember due to my husband did those things for me he has passed away on seo 21 so i am now back to learning what he did and things i never did i took for granted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i am aware up at this moment thank you for your time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.