Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer does not print from my computer. It has brand new…

Customer Question
My printer does not...

My printer does not print from my computer. It has brand new ink. It also copies. Could you please come with some suggestions

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I think it's wireless, but not 100% sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. Everything else seems ok. This happened very suddenly in the middle of a job.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 9 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What is the make and model number of your printer?