Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Staying to connect a2652 hp printer to my wi fi. Having

Customer Question
Staying to connect a2652...

Staying to connect a2652 hp printer to my wi fi. Having difficulty

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

My I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A2652?

It is brand new, never have connected before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.