Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WAIT MOMENTARILY & CANNOT START PRINTER. CANON MG 7760.

Customer Question
PLEASE WAIT MOMENTARILY &...

PLEASE WAIT MOMENTARILY & CANNOT START PRINTER

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CANON MG 7760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

About 3/4 hour

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

CANNOT TELL YOU. I'm not technical.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot think of anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.