Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Machine thinks there's a paper jam when there is not. Canon…

Customer Question
Machine thinks there's a...

Machine thinks there's a paper jam when there is not.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MF8380Cdw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MF8380CDW?

Just recently. Have already done some printing. Have rebooted and checked every where 3 times

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure. But once again, already did some printing today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help but I’m now at home, not my office.

Reply back here when you are in your office

Back in the office. Had the printer turned off over night. Tried to print from my other computer and the paper tries to feed but cannot, and I get the paper jam error message. There is no jam. I can't even recall the last time there was a jam.