Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to print photos but they don't appear vivid

Customer Question
I'm trying to print...

I'm trying to print photos but they don't appear vivid enough

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

ET-2750 brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just got it today to replace an HP that took a dump. I am not happy with the quality of the photos off of the epson and was wondering if there is a setting to enhance the black. I am on a Mac.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

My computer or the printer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need vivid photos

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
Are you there?
Hello I cannot afford the remote connection. I just want to print nice pictures on my printer and it seems the black is not printing or not as it should because the pictures aren't sharp enough.

Do you only believe that the black is the one with the issue?

It certainly doesn't seem to be printing as it should. It's a brand new printer. I did runt the utilities (head cleaner and all) and the pictures still look dull.

Have you tried multiple pictures?

I have. Green doesn't look green and black looks more blue than nlack.

If you believe all of the colors are not the actual color shade then either the printer needs to be replaced or the colors that you are expecting from this printer are not up to your standard.

in other words, it is what it is?

Yes, unless you believe it is the printer than you can replace it and see if the new one does the same.

Alright. Thank you.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.