Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot remove ink cartridge. MFC-j460DW/MFC. I can open door…

Customer Question
Cannot remove ink cartridge ...

Cannot remove ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MFC-j460DW/MFC

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I can open door and removed all but the blue one. the lever goes down but will not come out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.