Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting a error 2 and error 7 codes and can not reset.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am getting a error 2 and error 7 codes and can not reset

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, it will not print

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have never none that, how do you do that?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What maker and model is your printer, please?

I have another Technican looking at the problem at present time, I also had an ansew sent last night and can not retrive it. I will call the help dest to get some answers the billing and information sent.

Do you want me to continue helping you?

(The other case that I see has no Expert really working on it... perhaps you have someone not from JustAnswer working on it.)

No answer was sent to you last night, only queries - see this page for the whole story, for JustAnswer dedicates a whole page just to each one of your questions:

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/auzbo-getting-error-error-codes-not-reset.html