Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP OfficeJet 4620 I just changed the cartridges…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an HP OfficeJet 4620 I just changed the cartridges but the black will not print all the other colors print correctly

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your OfficeJet?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message, yes I am able to open the lid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.