Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A WF-620 printer for the first time onto a 10.13 Mac.I

Customer Question
I am Installing a...

I am Installing a WF-620 printer for the first time onto a 10.13 Mac.I cannot get the transition from DOC to PDF to work

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF-620: wirelessly or by USB?

I want to do it wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I can't install the printer driver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gone through all the requested procedures until I got to Install software

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

As of the first step, we need to connect your printer to the wifi, then we can go ahead with installing the printer.

Is it connected?

no

Could you please recheck the model number of your printer?

I cannot find any model number WF-620 in the database.

no, the printer is a WF-2760

I will give you a video which will help you to connect the printer to your Wifi.

Please click this link to access the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJn0zolhP9o

OK, I did not know I had to do that at this stage

Watch the Video from 3 minutes 21 seconds.

Keep me posted!