Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP printer and never knew how to print two sided…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP printer and never knew how to print two sided copies. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I think it is hooked up wireless.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer works well, I just never found out how to print two sided documents.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the model number of your printer?

trying to locate the model # Office Jet Pro 8710

Thanks for the info. Give me a moment.

Do you have a windows or MAC computer?

I already paid $5.00 for help. Nothing is wrong with my computer
NO. I have a HP computer.

Great!

I will walk you through the steps of double-sided printing.

Open the document that you want to print > then click File > then click Print.

The print window will open > please let me know if you see the print properties button in that window.

No. I will request my $5.00 back and I will check with Staples.
Thank you.
Good by.
The document is not on the computer. It is in the file on the printer to go through to print the copy.
I lay the paper two sided in the printer to print two sided. I do not have it on the computer.
If you can not help me I want my $5.00 back.
Thank you.

Let me clarify,

You want to copy a paper and print it double-sided on a paper. Right?

Just refund my $5.00 PLEASE!

I will send a refund request to the moderators.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.