Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't think the printer is communicating with our wireless…

Customer Question
I don't think the...

I don't think the printer is communicating with our wireless connection. The items sent to the printer a stored in queque

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother HL22770DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL22770DW?

I just noticed this 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have updated windows when I receive notices of important updates and I think the last time I did this was about a couple of weeks ago. That is the only updates I have done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes we also have an HP office jet printer on the same wireless net work and it is not working either.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?