Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print. Error message says printer may be out of…

Customer Question
Will not print....

Will not print. Error message says printer may be out of ink. Just put in all new cartridges. Also, will not allow me to open utilities

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Long time ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?