Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print a photo from my laptop to the

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print a photo from my laptop to the Photosmart 309G and my printer keeps asking me to load paper into the Main Tray. It will not feed.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

OK, I am waiting
No thanks. I think it is a mechanical issue and not a software issue. Thanks Anyway.

I am sorry for the delay. Due to a thunderstorm in our area, we had a power outage for sometime.

What is the operating system of your computer?