Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just got an HL-L5100DN and I can't connect to WiFi. I

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an HL-L5100DN and I can't connect to WiFi. I tried the TSS online to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly, the WiFi button only lights on a reboot.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's brand new, the WLAN never shows up under network

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The HL-L5100DN can connect via a USB cable, or to a network via Ethernet.

It does not have Wi-Fi or WiFi Direct connectivity, however you could print to it via Wi-Fi if your network has a wireless access point.

Are you using a wireless access point to connect it?