Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Instructions on how to remove paper (a paper Jam"]) HP Envy…

Customer Question
Instructions on how to...

Instructions on how to remove paper (a paper Jam"]) HP Envy 4500

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It's the first time for a paper jam.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I've had this printer for approx 3 years but installed it approx one month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.