Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP CLP 315 printer won't print. It starts with a light,

Customer Question
My HP CLP 315...

My HP CLP 315 printer won't print. It starts with a green light, sounds like it will print, but then stops and gives me a flashing red light at the mark <->/triangle

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

By usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.