Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New printer, connect to iMac by cable. not working. Why?

Customer Question
New printer, connect to...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon 922 Pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

OSX Yosemite. Latest update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a Luddite

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

I was billed $23 for this? Nothing on your site warned me what was coming. You can have the $5. Refund the $18.
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 7 months ago
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.