Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i get a user guide for the epson wf2760 printer? I am…

How do i get...

How do i get a user guide for the epson wf2760 printer?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I am printing from a dell computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2760?

I just installed it today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Dont remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just trying to get a user guide for this thing

12/10/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Technician