Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to copy a 5x7 photo. I know how to load the photo…

Customer Question
I want to copy...

I want to copy a 5x7 photo. I know how to load the photo paper and I believe I have the printer settings adjusted but I don't know where to position the photo on the glass for copying

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

I haven't tried copying a photo in this way before. I've used the printer for other printing and copying about three years.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Computer is iMac running High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know where to position the photo which I want to copy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The photo should be positions with one corner in the back left corner of the glass platen, as shown in the attachment.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------