Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just got a new computer and all I want to do is download…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new computer and all I want to do is download the printer manual on the this desktop computer. I have all the drivers and everything but I loved being able to click on the desktop manual and it told me how to load paper and do different printing jobs. I have a Cannon Pixma MX430, I have done this before but can't seem to find where to get it downloaded from this time.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

It's a Dell desktop....hooked up to the computer...not wireless.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

WHAT??? Nothing is wrong with my printer! I just want to download the manual to the desktop.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The computer is brand new. The printer works fine on it , I have used it. I just want the Manual that I can click on the desktop to remind me how to do different printing jobs...like photos , or scanning...etc. I am 68 and I forget these things occ.....just want to be able to click on the desktop instructions and see what I need to do.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please contact Canon customer support directly at :

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support

or by phone : ***-***-****

Thank you