Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE AN EPSOM ARTISAN 1430 PRINTER. WHEN I TRY TO PRINT…

Customer Question
I HAVE AN EPSOM...

I HAVE AN EPSOM ARTISAN 1430 PRINTER . WHEN I TRY TO PRINT SOMETHING IN PHOTOSHOP CS6 OR PHOTOSHOPCC 2018(I HAVE BOTH) THE PRINTER SETUP PAGE COMES UP BUT WHEN I GO INTO PRINT SETTINGS THE NEXT STEP ISN.T THE SAME AS IT WAS. NEITHER THE ADVANCED PAGE. IT WAS NEVER LIKE THAT. I'VE HAD THE PRINTER FOR AROUND 3 OR 4 YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM. I TRIED ALL KIND OF DIFFERENT THINGS. I DELETED THE DRIVER AND RELOADED IT BUT STILL THE SAME THING. I EVEN TRIED RELOADING PHOTOSHOP TO NO AVAIL. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME. I DESPERATELY NEED MY PRINTER, THANK YOU. MANNY

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Artisan: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

AROUND AN HOUR AGO AND IT SAID IT WAS THE SAME DRIVER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHEN I WAS UNINSTALLING THE DRIVER IN CONTROL PANEL THERE WERE TWO OTHER THINGS IN THERE(WHICH I NEVER SEEN BEFORE). BUT I DELETED THEM WITHOUT WRITING WHAT THEY WERE. HAS MSN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS BY ANYCHANCE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I STILL NEED HELP BUT I MAY HAVE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. I MAY HAVE?
I THINK I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING. EACH TIME I CHAT WITH YOU IT'S GOING TO COST ME MONEY. I WENT TO SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND I CLICED ON NUMBER ONE. IF THERE WAS ZERO I WOULD HAVE CLICKED ON IT. VERY DISAPOINTED

Hello: