Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WP 4010; the black ink cartridge is empty but the…

Customer Question
I have a WP...

I have a WP 4010; the black ink cartridge is empty but the empty cartridge will not pop out. The other colors do. What do I do to make the black ink cartridge come out for replacement?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WP 4010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It has not been updated. I have received no update suggestions in my emails from Epson

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.