Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to connect my epson WF2760 to the network. I had to…

Customer Question
I need to connect...

I need to connect my epson WF2760 to the network

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I had to install a new modem, now my epson WF2760 printer isn't working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That is a fairly routine problem, and I know how to instruct you as to curing it, or how to cure it myself.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.

I have gone as far as entering my password ***** my wifi but I don't know how to save it and continue
just tell me what to do

You will need to first determine whether

A. you want the printer on WiFi - but I would guess so! under the circumstances.

B. what Windows version (or Apple/Mac OS X ?) is on your computer: go to

Control Panel

System & Security

System

and tell me the Windows version, and also

whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit as indicated by the 'System Type' entry there.

With that information I can instruct you as to what to do.

you know what I give up!

I could still help you - later, for instance. It can be fixed, I'm sure.