Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Brother 7360N hooked up in Ethernet mode scans once then…

Customer Question
Brother 7360N hooked up...

Brother 7360N hooked up in Ethernet mode scans once then quits. Print function seems Okay. If I uninstall and reinstall driver package, it will scan one more time then quit. I have Netgear R6400 router hooked up by RJ45 to modem and by another RJ45 to computer Ethernet port. Can you help? Thanks, Alden

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your 7360N when you try to scan?

Well, the LED for the port that's connected to the Ethernet port on the printer stays red (does not turn white). That's all I see.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure but not too long ago. Happy to do it again if helpful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Brother 7360N printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff