Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Removed jam and cannot get reset still says there is a jam.

Customer Question
Removed jam and cannot...

Removed jam and cannot get reset still says there is a jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Zerox WC 6027

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xerox printer?

Just got it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just got it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/10/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.