Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get my printer to work. It always says Printer

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my printer to work. It always says Printer offline - I have a new computer, but the printer was working for awhile, and the last 4-5 days is has sown this message - printer offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm not sure I've done that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Operating System you are ruining?